19 JULY 2021
We hope you are all keeping well after an unexpected end to the week. However, we plan to keep in touch as much as possible over the final few days of term and offer some of the school-based activities virtually.
Now, the plan this week was to continue with our D&T woodwork project and attend our Bubble Sports Day, however, we appreciate home learning does not lend itself well to some of these! So, please find attached:
- some creative maths and English activities this week – please treat them as a menu to dip into over the coming days.
- On Tuesday, Mr Greenwood and Mr Hilborn will send you a virtual version of Sports Day along with a score card – we’d love for you to send in your points to contribute to your team’s total!
- In lieu of the D&T project, please find below a menu of STEM and Arts based activities to choose from – enjoy being creative!
- Finally, Ms Law & Mrs Gibbs are also keen to ‘see’ as many of you as possible and will be present for a class zoom this afternoon, to check in for the week, and again on Wednesday morning for an end of year class quiz and farewell (Zoom links to follow).Ms Law will check Dojo daily, so please do keep in touch with her.
If you have any questions, please do contact the school office.
In the meantime, we wish you a happy and healthy summer break when it arrives.
Miss Clarke & Miss Law.
- Rob Biddulph, Children's Author + Illustrator - This website shares a range of art and illustration techniques. Rob Biddulph teaches you how to create a range of pictures and characters.